Re: [AD] AL_M_PI

Eric Botcazou wrote:
As Eric suggested on [AL] (Thread "Bug in Arc ?" on 25 March), here's
a patch that defines AL_M_PI in base.h and makes the rest of the library
use it. OK?

Why parentheses ?

You mean in `#define AL_M_PI (3.14...)'? It hardly hurts, and they
are necessary for subtle reasons in many other circumstances (as in
`#define twice(x) x+x' followed by `-twice(x)'), so I use to think
it's a good habit to always have parentheses around macro parameters
and around the entire macro definition. But it's of course purely a
matter of taste, and I can remove them if you don't like them :-)

And now that it is prefixed, let's get rid of the M_ .

Sure. Is the attached patch ok?

--
Sven Sandberg   svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx   home.student.uu.se/svsa1977