[AD] Some points about the grabber

For my projects, I store both my datafiles and source code on a Windows
partitition and access it in Linux through symlinks - this way, I can get
to the same files easily.
The problem is that the grabber destroys these symlinks for datafiles. An
example: say I have

   sprites.dat -> /windows/d/program/game/sprites.dat

opening the datafile in the grabber works as expected, saving it
overwrites the symlink with a real file sprites.dat, which is very
annoying. I don't know enough about Linux programming to fix this
personally.

Invoking the grabber with

   grabber /windows/d/program/game/sprites.dat

gives the error message

   Invalid colordepth '/windows/d/program/game/sprites.dat'

I'll have a look at it, but if someone else feels like fixing it first...

Lastly, I'd like a change in the way the grabber stores the source for
datafile objects. Right now, it stores the absolute path. I'd like to
change it so that it stores the path relative to the datafile instead.
This will make it easier to update datafiles on a different platform than
where they were created, as well as make it less cumbersome when you move
everything to a different directory or partitition.
Again, I'll look into this if no-one objects, but probably not before the
weekend.

Evert