Re: [AD] sincos

Eric Botcazou wrote:

The problem is that we have no function using doubles in the API (apart from
two little Unicode functions),

OK, fair enough.

I'd rather make it an internal function (_al_sincos for example), inlined
for the Allegro sources, but exported via src/inline.c though, with the help
of some preprocessor trickery. This way the problem with math.h goes away
and you still can have access to it in your program like to any other
exported internals.

Do you mean that all code should go in aintern.h (with ifdefs to
select between different implementations)? This is fine with me,
but I also want #ifdef _AL_DEFINE_SINCOS around the whole thing,
since otherwise user programs that include aintern.h but not math.h would break.

Sven