RE: [AD] strip patch

Title: RE: [AD] strip patch

> The revised patch adapted to the current CVS code is
> attached. Moreover I
> changed the option to:
>     dat -s2 -s-PRP1 -s-PRP2 foo.dat
>
> In order not to confuse the user, I also changed the '-sr0' and '-sr1'
> options to '-r0' and '-r1'.

Oh, was it confusing ? :)
So, to recap:
-s-=PROP      is now     -s-PROP
-ns (nosort)  is now     -r0 ?

Am I right ?

> #define MAX_FILES    256
>
> static char *opt_proplist[MAX_FILES];

Grr ... I thought that static buffer sizes were only used when
one was lazy enough not to cope with any number. My patch DID
this, and it was changed to a hardcoded size ??
There are already too damn many hardcoded sizes in Allegro, so
adding one that was not hardcoded before is a bit ... masochistic.
And we don't really care about memory fragmentation in the 'dat'
case...

--
Vincent Penquerc'h