Re: [AD] Getting rid of pedantic warnings

> The following allows compiling of Allegro-using programs under Linux
> using gcc's -pedantic -ansi options without getting a bunch of
> warnings (basically use "__keyword__" instead of "keyword").  What
> about it?

It's nice. However we need a little bit more for DJGPP and Mingw32. I've
also attached a patch against the test program that lets it compile without
a hitch with -ansi -pedantic under Mingw32. DJGPP still complains because it
disables some of the declarations of the underscored functions of its libc,
but I don't want to override that.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx