Re: [AD] clipping rectangle

Martijn Versteegh wrote:
[snip]
On a side note I'd rather much like the rect(fill) and clipping functions to all
follow the blit semantics ( x,y,w,h) instead of the 2 different conventions twhcih are in
use at the moment. But it will probably lead to too much old programs breaking
if we change that, so it probably not worth changing.

On the table for Allegro 5. We can't break the source API in 4.x (or at least, that was the original idea).

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)