Re: [AD] patch for windows NTFS file attributes

> For the API breakage bit, we could maybe add a flag to hint Allegro
> whether we'd prefer a native dialog for the platforms which have
> one, or not. Maybe overkill though.

If it's easy to do, yes, but since
 - IIRC the win dialog is a bit bugged
 - the qt/kde (?) dialog sometimes does stupid annoying things
 - the gtk dialog was a bit bugged too
well, i think that relaying on an external file selector could be
"dangerous" for the stability of an application.

anyway, if there is an "easy" way do do that, then we could simply state
in the documentation a warning, but i don't like so much the idea of
implementing something potentially broken... :)

--
"When the world is in darkness, four warriors will come..."
 - Final Fantasy I