Re: [AD] Proposal for new magic main (2)

> Oh wait, we are breaking compability in 4.1 series?

Well, that's now on the table...

> Can we then disable the three mouse button emulation by default?

I personally don't mind, and since Peter doesn't care... ;-)

> Sorry if I'm being so repetitive, but since I discovered it, it just
> drives me nuts that by default my two buttons mouse doesnt have
> both buttons pressed,but a third non-existant one =)

That's a pure Unix-ism.

> I know this probably can be turned off with a cfg file, but I see this as
> something that can be very confusing to allegro newcomers, and somehow
> ilogical...

Yes, simply set 'emulate_three' to 'no' in allegro.cfg :-)

> Don't worry, I'll stop making this proposal if it is not accepted =)

Would you like to post a patch ? Besides altering the sources, you'll have
to modify allegro._tx (section 'configuration routines') and api._tx to
record the behaviour changes. Thanks in advance.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx