Re: [AD] small docs addition

> Here's a patch that fixes the code for get_camera_matrix() as well as the
> two examples that use the function, of course at the expense of a backward
> compatibility breakage.

Commited (removed 'wrongly' though).

I also commited a docs/src/api._tx file, which aims at exposing our position
regarding API compatibility and summarizing changes (I implicitly assumed
that the position stated in the file is more or less the position of the
other developers, since there was no feedback for the 'camera' patch; you
might want to take a look at it though).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx