[AD] `make compress' dependencies to programs

Hello,
I think it makes more sense for `make compress' not to depend on the
programs under windows, because you may want to build only the dll and
then compress it without building the examples (I'm out of disk space
:-). The attached patch removes dependencies from the compress target in
makefile.mgw and makefile.vc, and adds the (previously missing) compress
target to makefile.bcc.
--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977