Re: [AD] mouse crash

> Was eax 0 ?

I guess it was _mouse_screen == 0 in mouse.c:draw_mouse(), line 176.

> If not:
> Did this happen after destroying a BITMAP that the mouse could
> have been bound to ?

If the cause is not an user programming error (very likely if the crashes
are not reproductible), then I think it might be again a synchronization
problem.

See my message dated 11/25 'Some news from the QNX port' for a description
of a race condition in the scare_mouse()/unscare_mouse() mechanism, which
originates in the non thread-safety of Allegro timers.

The upcoming mini-synchronization API will hopefully help us to get rid of
these problems, at the expense of a slight performance decrease though.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx