Re: [AD] Mini-synchronization API proposal for 4.1.x

> Is it easy to implement non-recursive behaviour in Win32?

I think that the 'lock anyway and unlock afterwards if needed' approach
should work. But does it need to be implemented (see my question below) ?

> If not, consider:
>
>   Note that Allegro mutexes are not necessarily recursive.  The
> behaviour of locking the same mutex twice within a thread is
> unspecified.

What happens if a POSIX thread locks the same (non-recursively lockable)
mutex twice ? Is it even specified ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx