Re: [AD] fix for get_mouse_mickeys()

> I also attached a sample .c file that illustrates the current problem.
> (Left-click to randomly set the mouse position, and right click to exit.)
> My 'fix' seems to work, but I don't know anything about how the Allegro
> mouse handler works, so perhaps it screws something else up...

No, your fix does work. But the problem may also occur in two other
functions mouse_directx_set_range() and mouse_directx_set_speed(),
so I applied a more general fix to trunk and branch.

I wish every contributor of a bug-fixing patch came up with such a
demonstrative testcase ! Thanks.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx