Re: [AD] Why multiple windows might suck

>PPS. Eventually someone might even build a multi-platform addon that
>interfaces with whichever toolkit is native on whatever OS.  Or just
>interface with wxWindows, which has already done the hard work.
If we can slove the mangled_main problems it would be possible
to write a wxWindows addon, which is as portable as allegro, more or less
(Win32, X, Mac, I think QNX, don't know about Beos).

But since this lib pulls the same trick with replacing main
we need to solve that confilict first.

--

Martijn Versteegh