Re: [AD] Bug in the difference blender

> Considering that the add blender was *also* wrong (not any more), I'm
> begining to wonder if all of them wouldn't happen to have inverted source
> and dest at some point...

Burton Radon fixed the dissolve blender for 3.9.39 WIP...

> btw, will the commit to CVS make it in both 4.0.x and 4.x branches?

No. There won't be two branches, there will be the trunk (4.1.x series) and
one branch separated from the trunk (4.0.x series):

4.0.0      4.1.x trunk
--*-------------------------
      \
       \   4.0.x branch

Every CVS operation is automatically applied only to the trunk (unless
otherwise specified of course). That's on purpose: the 4.0.x branch is
considered frozen, modifying it should be a carefully thought decision.

If you use CVS commands (co, update, commit and so on) without any explicit
branch/tag modifier, you are guaranteed to stay on the trunk.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx