[AD] bug in gui apps

Hi, this was posted by orz today on the allegro.cc forums:

>A reproducable bug.
>Run a windows build of grabber.exe.
>Press escape to quit.
>Press alt-tab to go away.
>Press alt-tab to come back.
>Only the quit alert is redrawn, not the rest of the screen, even once you
exit the quit dialog. On >my computer, this happens 100% of the time.
(win2k)

I would say this also happens in all windows.

I think one solution
wou be to hook (with set_display_switch_callback(func) a function to save
window contents on switchout/another to restore them in switch in when doing
do_dialog and such functions and on its exit
call remove_switch_callback(func)
(of course these functions would only be called if get_display_switch_mode()
is switch_amnesia
or backamnesia.

What do you think?
Any other ideas how to fix this in a better way or this one is good enough,
or not...? =)