[AD] [LNX] GFX_SVGALIB == GFX_SAFE?

I doubt thats the case... but I have a small particle engine
test that I wrote and I currently have it set to use page
flipping and the svgalib driver...

The weird thing is that it tries to use the full screen xwin
driver first if I run it from 'Konsole' (kde terminal emulator),
and then the XDGA2 driver, failing that then it tries the svgalib
driver. even though I 'set_gfx_mode(GFX_SVGALIB, 640, 480, ...)'.

I just 'co'd the allegro cvs, so Im relativly sure its recent. :)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx