[AD] DirectInput joystick patch

I've merged (into the trunk) the DirectInput joystick patch available at:
http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou/dev/dinput_joystick2.zip

This patch adds a DirectInput 5-based joystick driver to the Windows port
and factors some code duplicated in the new driver and the old Win32 driver.
Preliminary testing done by Henrik and me.

Every major component of the Windows port is now based on DirectX, except
the MIDI driver. A DirectMusic 6 MIDI driver is on the wishlist, but I don't
know if it is really feasible within the MIDI framework of Allegro.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx