Re: [AD] Allegro 5 new config routines, alpha 2

RE: [AD] Allegro 5 new config routines, alpha 2> > > How about adding (I know, I add plenty of stuff... :)):
> > > void al_cd(const char*);
> >
> > This is nice! It would remove the need of much typing making lazy
> > programmers happy :)
> And allow nifty tricks like defining a coherent tree for several
> similar modules, and have each one use the same config code.

This really sounds like a nice idea, especially in connection with
al_enum_config_keys. Maybe al_enum_config_keys should be make like
for_each_file, i.e. have for_each_key("/bla", callback); I somehow
don't like the idea of returning memory which the user has to free
with free().

--
Elias Pschernig