Re: [AD] Makedoc patch (was: 4.0.x branch)

>This clearly indicates bad documentation layout. See Javadoc's or
>Doxygen's standard doclets how it should look like.
I must say I don't like Doxygen documentation at all (or any other sourcecode
driven system , that is). This is because doxygen organises the docs like the source,
but the docs should be organised by logical 'association'. This is more or
less the way the allegro docs are. IMHO the allegro documentation is
one of the best there is (except that is would be nice if the sections
were in alphabetical order) . This has always been one of the strong points
of allegro.

So I wouldn't mind changing the source format (to xml or whatever( I can see
the _tx format is a bit kludgy, though it does it's job quite well)), but don't change
the structure, and certainly not to a Doxygen style of docs.

--

Martijn Versteegh