Re: Let me elaborate (Re: [AD] Problem with Windows XP + MinGW + alegro (windowed))

>  After the dialog (ie when you press yes and want to exit)  the program
> hangs! Then you have to use task manager to end the program.

Could you try the following fix ?
http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou/dev/win_close.zip

It contains new include/allegro/platform/alwin.h and src/win/wwnd.c files
for the 4.0 version. Replace the old ones by them and recompile the lib
(only wwnd.c should actually get recompiled). Then delete exhello.o from
obj/mingw/alleg and recompile the modified example:
    make examples/exhello.exe
And of course try it :-)

Thanks in advance.

---