Re: Problems with Reply-to with [AD]

Hi everyone,

The person quoted below recently informed me that this mailing list is not
configured to use a Reply-To: header that points to the mailing list.
This is possible (as seen in the Allegro and AGP mailing lists) but was
decided against by whoever set the options for the list ages ago.  I think
it was George?

Anyway, I would be happy to change this, but I want to give other
subscribers the opportunity to object first.  The question is: do you want
a Reply-To: header that is always set to "conductors@xxxxxxxxxx"?

Other "proposed" headers are not possible because they are not supported
by the mailing list software being used.  (IMail Server, see ipswitch.com.)

Tom