Re: [AD] Renamed API third draft

On 2001-12-27, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gradha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> http://alleg.sourceforge.net/future/allegro_renamed_api_draft_three.txt (88Kb)
> http://alleg.sourceforge.net/future/allegro_renamed_api_diff_from_2_to_3.txt (28Kb)

- What about al_install_core or al_install_system instead of
install_allegro?

- al_make_col() sticks out because of the abbreviation (contrast with
clear_to_color).  al_make_color() looks better to me.

- al_find_allegro_resource() -> al_find_resource_file()?

- al_create_timer() is a little weird because it doesn't return an
object.  shawns_thoughts.txt says no to async timers (and I agree), so
I would propose something like an object representing a stopwatch.
That's for later probably.