Re: [AD] vsync

> I noticed that I put vsync in the wrong header after the
> split up, do to it being hidden in a set of palette related
> routines. This patch moves it to gfx.h, where I think it
> belongs.

maybe u put it there because in the docs it *is* there...
should it be moved also in the docs?

--

"Chocobos ignore humans who don't look like they'll give them greens"
                                        Final Fantasy 7

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /