Re: Let me elaborate (Re: [AD] Problem with Windows XP + MinGW + alegro (windowed))

>  After the dialog (ie when you press yes and want to exit)  the program
> hangs! Then you have to use task manager to end the program.

Ok, the problem is that we call ExitProcess() from our DLL. I guess
statically linked programs don't exhibit the bug.

Quoted from the Platform SDK:
"Warning: Calling ExitProcess in a DLL can lead to unexpected application or
system errors. Be sure to call ExitProcess from a DLL only if you know which
applications or system components will load the DLL and that it is safe to
call ExitProcess in this context".

Does anyone know how to work around this limitation with the Win32 API ?

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx