Re: [AD] Some news from the QNX port

> So yes, I know QNX Allegro has big synchronization problems... Solving
> those will probably mean solving the major stopper for the port.

I finally managed to solve them, the demo game flawlessly runs now both in
fullscreen mode and in windowed mode on my machine (QNX RTP 6.1).
The patch (already commited) is located at:
http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou/dev/qnx5.zip

I expect the 4.0.1 release to feature a fully functional QNX port, only
video bitmaps and hardware-acceleration remain to be added.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx