Re: [AD] Announcement: New CVS module opened / Allegro 5 work started.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 06:26:59PM +0100, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> Grzegorz, I beleive you can al_ prefix the whole 'allegro_new' module now.

Done, with some caveats:

- There's a documentation problem with texinfo and al_trace/AL_TRACE
  al_assert/AL_ASSERT.  Looks like something unavoidable.

- Only checked linux version (ie: may have horribly broken mac file
  endings).

- Most of the job was done through a script born from the drafts. This
  means there are still unprefixed things (usually defines). I won't be
  changing these yet, lack of time.

- There's a warning with al_fix_filename_case in fsel.c which I didn't
  bother to fix.

Other than that the linux build compiles and breaks all the Allegro
dynamically linked programs I have. This should be changed to make
allegro_new coexist peacefully with allegro 4.x, at least during it's
developement.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/