Re: [AD] 4.0 release candidate 1

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:17:07 -0000  "Vincent Penquerc'h"
<Vincent.Penquerch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> apart from what seems to be a minor point: the patch to the
>> version numbering
>> in include/allegro/base.h is rejected for some reason and the
>> version number
>> remains 3.9.40 WIP.
>
>Try patch -l, or run fixunix.sh on the diff, and see it it helps.

No such luck, I'm afraid. I tried either and then I tried both, without
success either way.
My patch version is 2.5.4. I have no idea if this is outdated or not.
Looking back through the terminal output of patch, it fails at another
point as well. I'll post both error messages below:

patching file allegro/configure
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file allegro/configure.rej

and

patching file allegro/include/allegro/base.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 35.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
allegro/include/allegro/base.h.rej

I'll see if I can reproduce this under DOS and Windows

Evert