[AD] Patches of the day (and ranting about outlook)

Title: Patches of the day (and ranting about outlook)

acol.diff:
You might not like that one, but I thought I'd submit it, as
it's been waiting in my custom Allegro for ... hmmm, about one
year and a half, I think.
It adds routines like geta15, or makecol16. By themselves,
they are useless, but become quite handy when you have macro
generated code like:

#define FOO(bpp) \
   ... \
   color = makeacol##bpp(r, g, b, a);
   ... \

This allows one to write only one body of code for all color
depths, even if makeacol24 does not exist. These routines will
get optimized out by the compiler anyway, so it's not much
bloat to add :)

om.diff:
This one simply moves object_message out of line.

Outlook: No, this isn't about this email being HTML (that is
a gripe about MS Exchange, that one). It's just about Outlook
closing the email you are writing without any warning, and
you have to rewrite it all. Can't believe it. Grr....

--
Vincent Penquerc'h