[AD] makedoc problem

When making the documentation as one single HTML file, makedoc generate
wrong HTML code. It seems that the "_toc" feature (whatever that is) has not
been totaly removed, which results in code looking like that:

    <a name="Using Allegro">Using Allegro</a>

I attached a patch that seems to fix that, but it should be taken carefully,
as I don't know much about the code in makedoc.c.

Julien Cugniere