[AD] bmp_write15(), _[get|put]pixel15()

Hello,

What's the rationale of having bmp_write15(), _putpixel15(),
_getpixel15()? AFAGCS (As Far As Grep Can See), they are identical to
the 16 bit versions on all platforms. If it's just for completeness
and/or to allow possible future platforms do define them differently,
then I think we could avoid some code duplication in e.g. the rotation
scanline drawers by merging 15 and 16 bit versions. We could let each
platform define a macro PIXEL_15_EQUALS_16 or something similar, and
check it so that it still works in possible future ports. OK?

--
Sven Sandberg   svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx   home.student.uu.se/svsa1977