Re: svgalib / beta two (was Re: [AD] install_allegro with NULL for atexit_ptr)

> I just sent off a message to the svgalib mailing list then.  But I
> don't expect them to be too quick about it, and definitely not a
> release before our own deadline.  Should we wait for them?  If we do:
> beta two. (hey, that's rhymes :-)

No of course, and this would be useless since we can't force everyone to
install the latest version. Now question 2: should we delete every single
'allegro_exit()' from the programs bundled with the lib ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx