Re: [AD] Some news from the QNX port

> I tested the patch under DOS, Windows, Linux and QNX and all seems to
> work. Hence the question: should we apply it now, given that the QNX
> port is considered in alpha stage for the 4.0 release ?

I didn't finally apply any of the two patches that would have modified the
platform-independent code, only a QNX specific one to change the updating
logic of the Photon gfx driver. No more segfault or freeze on my machine,
the test program works fine but the demo game is still unplayable.

> I've also attached a patch for the docs.

Commited.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx