Re: [AD] Possible new features for Allegro?

>    It doesn't slow your game down, it doesn't
>    make Allegro harder to use, it doesn't make it crash more,
>    so I'd like to know your reasons for complaining about this
>    non-existant "bloat".

All fair points, but it is extra code to be maintained and changed when
we do certain things (for instance, function prefixing, the change to
unicode, changes to internal Allegro structures, etc).

Perhaps this is a good reason to move certain things to independent add-
ons?

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx