[AD] [WIN] Patch for returning the focus

I may have finally solved a long-standing problem of the Windows port: not
returning the focus to the previously activated window on exit.

Since DestroyWindow() can't be called for a window owned by another thread,
we had been (sort of) emulating it. It turned out that's not sufficient:
DestroyWindow() seems to perform additional tasks. So I got rid of this
mechanism and implemented an 'apoptose' approach.

The patch (already commited) might also solve the other various exiting
problems (fingers crossed ;-)

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx