Re: [AD] GUI mouse patch

>This one adds a new flag to tell the GUI manager a widget is
>not interested in getting the mouse focus.

Vincent, why do we need this flag? Other than making default objects not
respond to mouse input, is there anything I am missing?

When changing default objects in this way, I think it would be better
for the user to write an overloaded function:

  int d_button_proc_nofocus(int msg, DIALOG* d, int c)
  {
      if(msg == D_WANTFOCUS) return D_O_K;
      return d_button_proc(msg, d, c);
  }