[AD] more xwin problems...

I just got the latest cvs to fix a problem that was causing
any allegro app to go super slow... now It is going just as fast
as it used to but I'm noticing a weird problem that I've only
seen once before... I think It may have something to do
with the threading and screen locking. What happens is
the allegro app stops dead after a bit and in the consols an
error message from X appears:
XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Success) on X server ":0.0"
      after 116069 requests (116068 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Which to me is as funny as those nice fake windows dialog
boxes you see scattered around the net :) (you know the ones
that tell you to press 'Cancel' when all the dialog box has are
'Yes' and 'OK' buttons... ;)

The app Im using that regularly displays this error is a Virtual Machine
that I wrote and wrote Allegro bindings for it...

P.S. the previous 'bug' that I reported is gone.. probably because of the
removal of 'yield_timeslice()'.. but the funky X error didn't happen.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx