Re: [AD] Various patch, second try, part 1

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 03:18:11PM -0700, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > Are you using pthreads? Multi-threaded applications simply don't core.
>
> Sure they do. I was just playing with a little 'map' demo posted on
> another allegro list that kept Segfaulting and leaving a core.

AFAIK it depends on what part of the code it has segfaulted, type of the
error and order of threads dying. On my computer I never get cores from
Allegro programs when it's compiled with pthreads.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/