Re: [AD] readkey() crash in Dos-in-Windows

Laurence Withers wrote:

[snip]

I'm sure the problem is elsewhere. I remember the guy posted some stuff
about this being a problem, but nobody else could reproduce the problem.
Could he send us the source that is crashing?

Sure, I'll ask him.
However, keep in mind that it is Windows crashing, and not Allegro. He claimed to be able to reproduce on any computer running Windows 9X. I'll see if I can get the code and make it available for download.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)