Re: [AD] Header splitup

Header splitupVincent Penquerc'h wrote:

>I now have a lovely new tree, but it's a hefty thing, so I'm not posting
>it here. The contents of the new include/ tree are shown at the end of
>the post.
>I have two versions:
>- a full diff (100 KB compressed, 800 KB tree)
>- a tarball of include/ and a diff of the rest
>since a diff of include is likely to be not very useful, and pretty much
>everything was moved around.
>This is based on the CVS version from Friday afternoon, so it won't
>have all the patches applied this weekend.

note taken. it's not a big problem for me to look at the cvs diff and
include anything which made it into the repository after your working copy.
can you mail both the complete and 'incomplete' diff and the tarball? i
don't know if i have the time to do put this in the repository today but if
not i'll make it tomorrow.

>Also fixes:
>- unused var in vbeaf.c

peter or eric already fixed this.

>- fixsqrt -> fsqrt, it was not compiling in C++ mode (might not work in
>  Irix, as I believe this was done for Irix?)

IIRC this too? or does this change revert a recent name-clash fix?

>- get_executable_name moved out of line, as it's pointless to have it
  inline and it would have made me include more headers in headers (yuck)

have to agree.

also if you do not mind i'll move the platform directory one level down.
this way we avoid an extra directory layer and avoids confusing
platform-specific stuff with platform-independent internals. if we later
find out we want the platform headers to contain non-internals this will
also good thing to do now and not later.

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net