Re: [AD] new headers / make install

Title: RE: [AD] new headers / make install
> Obviously untested, so I may have forgotten things.
> I saw the BeOS seems not to be using autoconf (since it has some stuff
> that is present in Makefile.in) ? Isn't autoconf supplied with BeOS ?

It is, but we need someone using BeOS *and* knowing a bit about
autoconf to port the makefile. Right now it is derived from the mingw
one. I tried converting it to the autoconf system, but I didn't
even know where to start - like, would it go into the existing
makefile.in, or a makefile.beos.in, would i have to change configure.in
as well..

--
Elias Pschernig