Re: [AD] Proposed changes for Allegro 5 (6?)

> Embedded systems are, to me, a very interesting thing for
> Allegro to support (actually far more interesting than
> desktop computers, as these days if I was doing a game for
> a PC, I'd just use GL or D3D). It would be very feasible

nice.
and moreover think that it will ease very much porting a game
from a console to a pc: if the console game is made using Allegro,
u can simply recompile it and it works on the pc. it is very nice
since often the pc ports of a, for example, psx game add *lots*
of bugs (one relevant example is FF7: the pc version had a little
nicer graphic but often when it had a complex animation to display,
like a big boss, freezed without any possibility of saving the game)

"Chocobos ignore humans who don't look like they'll give them greens"
                                        Final Fantasy 7

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /