Re: [AD] Proposal to add a tutorial in doc folder

Ok it's obvious that no one likes the proposal:D. So where do I find tutorials for this then because people have given my source for it that was poorly documented and made it confusing. I've looked at the screensaver example source and don't see how that would help you figure out other ways of making a screensaver for Windows.

--Clayton Weaver

Destined Entertainment
"Where entertainment and destiny come together."
http://www.geocities.com/destined_entertainment/index.html