Re: [AD] feature freeze.

> Allegro is now in *strong* feature freeze since the release of allegro wip
> 3.9.40. and will remain so until 4.0.0 final, according to the development
> plan we all agreed on. Now all that matters is to make Allegro 4.0.0 as
> polished and bugfree as possible.

It should be noted that the "strong" feature freeze doesn't apply to the
docs, so any addition will be warmly welcomed :-)

And I'm for Grzegorz' proposal too: splitting the doc directory into
format-specific sub-directories, moving the bunch of readme.* files to a
dedicated sub-directory (the main directory could keep only standard files:
Readme, Authors, Changes, Thanks, both in Unix extension-less format and DOS
.txt format) and converting them to the ._tx format as explained by Sven.

But I agree with Vincent that the main doc should stay with a distinctive
name (a la texinfo): allegro.info, allegro.html and so on.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx