Re: [AD] Proposal to change Allegro's doc directory structure

> My proposal is to move those readme.* to docs/build/platform.txt,
> like build/djgpp.txt, build/unix.djgpp, etc.

Proposed name changes (files will be put under docs/build/):

readme.wat -> watcom.txt
readme.vc  -> msvc.txt
readme.uni -> unix.txt
readme.qnx -> qnx.txt
readme.mpw -> powermac.txt
readme.mgw -> mingw32.txt
readme.lnx -> linux.txt
readme.dj  -> djgpp.txt
readme.be  -> beos.txt
readme.bcc -> winbcc.txt
readme.abi -> ugh?? Where to put this? What name?

readme.txt: this file won't change location, but the "Supported platforms"
section will indicate where's the apropiate readme file for each platform.

I will do changes this sunday, will post email after that requesting
help to verify makefile builds under all platforms.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/