Re: [AD] Patch for two new entries to GFX_VTABLE

> Not really,

It is indeed, from a pure logical point of view.

> this just undoes an old patch I submitted a while ago, which was
> a hack for AllegroGL.

This one for 3.9.38 WIP: Robert J. Ohannessian made blit not convert between
colordepths for video bitmaps. (for AllegroGL) ?

Sorry, I didn't remember it, Peter had probably applied it.

> The condition up there should never be met in regular
> Allegro programs - you can't have video bitmaps of a different color depth
> than the screen bitmap. However, in AllegroGL you can, so my previous
> patch inhibited the color conversion for that case. Now that we have a
> vtable entry for converting in between color formats, I can easily do
> everything needed from within AllegroGL.

Ok, I understand now.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx