Re: [AD] make docs errors / DJGPP

>Everyone does, except unix and mac (see fix.sh, around line 115). I
>think the Right Way to do this is to check the UNIX_TOOLS variable,
>which is set by the platform specific makefile (the same way
>makefile.tst does it).

No, UNIX_TOOLS was something I made ages ago to allow compilation under
DJGPP/BASH. We also used it to simplify the cross-compilation makefile.

Anyway, here is a patch. It sets two variables, CP and PATHSP, in each
of the platform-specific makefiles. These are later used in the main
makefile. It may be that I haven't used PATHSP everywhere I need to, but
without a working DOS toolset, this is fairly difficult to check. I
think the `copy' commands are the only ones affected.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/