[AD] X libs and GUI event processing

Title: X libs and GUI event processing

Two patches:

aclocal.diff:
When compiling with X11, but not DGA nor MIT SHM extension, I still
need to link against libXext, and it is left out then. This patch
fixes that, but it may not fix all the problems (there might be other
configurations where there are problems).

gui.c.diff:
Someone removed a comment I added, and so Allegro sometimes waits
for an extra update before redrawing certain objects. That caused
flickering when two objects overlap, a mouse click gives or takes
focus to/from one of them (that is, during one frame, the wrong
widget is being displayed because the right one has not received yet
a draw message).

All against 3.9.40 original, which I installed this weekend.
The gui.c.diff one might be in the focus stealing patch that was removed
a few days ago, I'm not sure.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h