Re: [AD] Tiny Grabber patch

On 12 Oct 2001, Owen Rudge <owen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Umm, why not just call it ``grabber''?
>
> Well, for us Windows users, "grabber" in a window title is just plain ugly.
> :-) Also, Allegro Datafile Editor is what's used in the About box of the
> grabber, etc, so that's what I used there.

But the name of the program is "grabber" (or "Grabber", if you like)
and "Allegro Datafile Editor" is a description.  Does Netscape
Navigator have "Netscape Corp. Web Browser" in it's titlebar?  Does
Quake have "id Software First Person Shooter"?

Ok, I'm sure you could pull out counter-examples, e.g. "MS-DOS Command
Prompt".  I'm just arguing for the sake of it ;-) but do reconsider.