RE: [AD] official beta (Re namespace again)

Title: RE: [AD] official beta (Re namespace again)

Doing the renaming now, and supplying a compatibility header would, I
think, have the following consequences:

- For people who would use <allegro.h> (eg the ones just porting code):
   -> nothing would change (just recompile and it works)

- For people who make new code:
   -> they use the prefixed API just now, instead of having to use the
      old one, and having to move it to the new one later anyway.

So I think it is better to just do it now, so people can take advantage
of it just now (well, those people who only use "official" versions).
But I've said it already, methinks, so I'll shut up now, and let the
people in charge make their minds :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h